Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet MegaPost

Chroni(what?)cles of my trip to Phoenix (or at least this past weekend)


Chapter 1: Happy hour with friends



Chapter 2: "Homemade" cookies, dominos and Wii's version of DDR (my five-or-so-year-old competitor beat me!) with friends of the family



Chapter 3: State Fair festivities, including eating lots of fried things, petting lots of farm animals, and poking our heads through cardboard cutouts of cartoon characters every chance we got.  






Eating a fried spicy pickle

My brother-in-law's donut burger









Geometric print leotard:  Thrift store in Phoenix
High waisted blue pants:  American Apparel (borrowed from my sister)
Alligator belt:  Borrowed from my sister
Black cardigan:  Borrowed from my sister
Shoes:  keds.com
Sunglasses:  Rose Bowl Flea Market

Chapter 4: Arizona Falls



This little man was sitting on top of one of the walls of the falls.  He's about 2 inches tall.




Phew!  I'm exhausted just recalling it all.  

Tonight Colin and I will be celebrating our neighbor's birthday with line dancing.  I've never done it before but I'm very excited to see if I've got the skills or not.  Judging from my moves while playing the Wii, I'm pretty sure no one will be begging to be my partner...  








3 comments:

  1. haha such cute pictures, I feel so honored to have made it onto the blog! . . . Kevin looks like he is getting sick from that spicy pickle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need to do to the last picture is Photoshop Carlie and the animals in...perfect Christmas photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails