Monday, October 18, 2010

The Life: My Weekend






This weekend consisted of booze, making new friends, sleeping, Mad Men, booze, making new friends, sleeping, baking, and walking along the boardwalk.  It was quite enjoyable to say the least!

Yesterday I drove to AZ to shadow some teachers this week to see if teaching is possibly something I'm interested in.  Today I looked in on a seventh and eighth grade science class.  Wednesday I'll be shadowing at the high school.  We'll see how it goes...

Here are some photographs from the weekend:

Colin's giant sandwich. We needed to refuel halfway through the three hour long walk we'd taken along the beach.

My outfit that day.

Our view from the boardwalk.

Sassy/lazy Zeena

My sister's dog, Onion, with evidence of digging all over his face.

Tomorrow I will definitely have an outfit picture up!  Today I wore boring-ish work clothes and I didn't want to document an outfit that I wouldn't be particularly excited about viewing if I were a reader.  Please forgive me!





1 comment:

  1. poor beels! it looks like she's chillin in her human La-Z-boy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails