Sunday, October 10, 2010

under the weather


T shirt:  H&M
Romper:  Thrift store in Las Vegas
Shoes:  converse.com
Pink apples photo:  found here

Colin finally passed his cold along to me.  I was hoping I had successfully avoided getting sick for once, but alas my immune system proved that it can't resist a challenge.  

One of the worst things about getting sick is having to blow your nose twice as often (or more) than usual.  I am a big proponent of avoiding blowing your nose at all costs (I hate the feeling) and find it really difficult to live comfortably while sick without blowing my nose at least once during the process.  Bluh.

Whenever I'm feeling really down, I try to put together a really happy outfit to lessen the hurt that comes with getting sick.  This romper is definitely a mood brightener!  I purchased this in Vegas and it's sooo comfortable.

Colin's making chicken noodle soup tonight (from scratch!) and I can't wait to get my hands on it...

PS-This post would taste especially great paired with the Adicolor Pink video I previously posted.  If you're new to the blog and haven't watched the video yet watch it!  I'm obsessed.

1 comment:

  1. Pink... how beautiful :) Hahaha any costume ideas for me?

    By the way, hope you are feeling better. I feel like I'm about to come down with something.. No good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails