Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picnic dress... and a mustache?






Sweater:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Dress:  Thrift store in L.A.
Belt:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  www.keds.com
Mustache:  Vending machine :)

I am attempting to build my own clothing rack out of plumber's pipes and plywood to hang clothes that I will be selling online in hopes to save some money.  Little did I know, pipes and wood are pretty pricey. Now instead of saving money, I'll be out some money (!)  Hopefully it will look amazing when I'm done with it.  I'll post a picture of the final product once I'm finished.

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses with an equally liked sweater.  I love the back of the dress (though it doesn't look as good as it could look with those vicious tan lines I'm sporting), and my favorite part of the sweater is the "Arizona C.C." inscription it has on the upper left corner (I'm currently using Photobooth to take my daily photographs so the letters would have been backwards had I gotten a picture of it--hopefully I'll be getting a new camera soon!).  This outfit would be perfect for a picnic on the beach (sans mustache).  The mustache I found between the cushions of our couch this morning... 

Speaking of cameras, I apologize for the poor picture quality.  My current camera has been doing some really odd things lately so I've been using the computer instead.  I'm shopping for a much needed camera right now so the picture quality will improve as soon as I get my hands on one.

I can't wait for the 4th of July!  Is anyone doing anything special this weekend to celebrate?  

3 comments:

  1. I am glad Zeena is happy to be home. Where did the picture come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!

    The poster's from Colin's mom. It goes very well with the red couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am spending it with some old people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails