Monday, June 28, 2010

Pony Sweater




Sweater:  Thrift store in L.A.
Blouse:  Thrift store in San Diego
Jeans:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  www.keds.com

I met my parents in San Juan Capistrano today to see the mission there.  The grounds were burgeoning with some really exotic looking plants, it was very pretty.  The actual mission was pretty stark, understandably so since there were very minimalist Catholic priests living there.

The most exciting part of today, though, was that I got my cute little dog back from her vacation with my parents...!  (I left her with them while I was in South Carolina)  She has been my dog since I was ten and she's absolutely infatuated with me (though she doesn't look it in the photograph--I think it's because I woke her from a nap).  

Today I wore one of my most beloved sweaters.  I love the two little pony appliques at the corners.  Don't they just make you want to smile?





6 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails