Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another laundry mishap...








Sweater:  Urban Outfitters
Undershirt:  Thank You Mart
Skirt:  Thrift store in Savannah
Shoes:  Urban Outfitters
Earrings:  Stolen from my mom
Ring:  (coral rose)  Estate sale in New Mexico

Laundry day today... bluh!  I spent much of the day at the laundromat and I ended up ruining some of the clothes (I often have unsuccessful washings at the laundromat--I blame the machines).  Unfortunately for Colin, the clothes I did mess up were his.  I haven't exactly fit into my newly acquired housewife role very well.  

On a happier note, I have recently discovered how amazing Brigitte Bardot's BB 64 album is (this is my favorite song).  I have been playing it nonstop.  If you're into French pop, you should definitely check it out.  I absolutely love her!  








3 comments:

  1. Very very cute. I laughed at some of those pictures. I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl (for the sweater compliment... not for laughing at my pics!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not really surprised you like that. I remember hearing that somewhere a while ago I just cant remember! Oh, and do you want me to bring some old BB movies from home? We have a few of them I think you might like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails