Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Charleston


Photos by Krista
Shirt:  Inherited from Grandfather
Shorts:  Flea market in L.A.
Purse:  Flea market in L.A.
Shoes:  www.converse.com

Our trip to Charleston was a bit rushed today, so we didn't get to see a lot of the sights.  We ended up cutting our trip short because we were worried about leaving the dogs in the house all day.  I also think a mixture of the two-and-a-half hour drive to Charleston from Hilton Head, and the lack of sleep last night due to setting pin curls in my hair (which ended up being a disaster...  I ended up with a serious afro this morning), didn't really motivate us to make the most of the trip.  We did end up going to a couple good thrift stores and we briefly got to visit downtown Charleston.  From what I could tell, Charleston seemed very similar to Savannah; both have the same adorable colonial houses surrounding the area, narrow streets lined with tiny storefronts, and horse-drawn carriages on which people could get tours of the city.  The South is such a romantic area!

5 comments:

  1. LAA! that is a fabulous bathroom and you look wonderfull!! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it? It's my grandparents' unfortunately. I would kill to get ready for the day in a bathroom like that!

    I miss you, too. Come visit me! You know where to find me... just a (short?) two hour drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see the pin curl disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I discarded all evidence of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails