Friday, June 25, 2010

Goodbyes are hard.

Photo by Krista



Shirt:  Thrift store in New Mexico
Pants:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Shoes:  www.keds.com
Purse:  Flea market in L.A.

Beach day Round... Five?  I think I'm done with being in the sun for a while.  My skin feels a bit damaged today, and I am terrified of premature signs of aging... it was fun while it lasted, though!  

Since I've been here, I've seen some crazy wildlife: five alligators, a couple cardinals, tons of bright green lizards, giant flocks of pelicans (they suicide dive in the ocean to catch fish), and some beautiful white ibises.  If only I could replace a couple hundred of the pigeons in San Diego with a few types of the birds I've seen here...

Tomorrow I leave Hilton Head to return back to California.  It will be a very long day of traveling, but I'm excited to see my boyfriend and my little boston terrier.  With that said, I probably won't be posting tomorrow.  I'll try to get a photograph taken of my traveling outfit, though, and I'll put it up on Sunday.

By-the-way, Krista has started a fashion blog.  You can find her looks at thenestingdolls.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails