Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home





Shirt:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Jeans:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Shoes:  www.keds.com

I'm back in San Diego in my lovely four hundred square foot apartment with my hunk of a boyfriend, Colin.  The apartment is pretty much finished (I just moved here about a month ago), and I am very happy with the outcome.  It's absolutely adorable! I will try to put pictures up once it is completely finished (which should be soon).

I just ran some errands today, nothing truly interesting to write about. Colin did, however, lock us out of the apartment today and I managed to wiggle through a small window in the bathroom to get to the keys.  It was a small feat, but we were both pretty proud of ourselves when we realized we wouldn't have to call a locksmith.

Today I wore my "fajita" shirt, as Colin calls it (though they're actually flowers, not peppers).  The thing that I love most about it is that it has buttons running down the back that attach each panel of the shirt together.  It's oh so retro!

I am also including pictures of my older sister, though I'm doing it without her formal consent (I hope you're okay with this, Jess).  She found a couple makeup tutorials online (one offered by MAC and the other by a cute Aussie makeup artist: http://www.maccosmetics.com/makeup_artistry/video_classic_eyeliner.tmpl
and http://www.askmemakeup.com/, respectively) and tried out the MAC makeup tips today.  She sent me pictures of the results earlier this morning.  I think it turned out pretty well...




Jess is photographed here with her two dogs, Onion (white) and Sydney (brown).

4 comments:

  1. No picture of the back of the shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would have been smart. I'll try to take one of the back of it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look who I found:
    http://lookbook.nu/user/57260-Rhiannon-L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Onito. I do have to admit, Colin's map is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails