Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Wants: Friday Edition

1.  A car detailing

I left for Phoenix on Wednesday to help pack up my room (my parents have moved out of my childhood house to a smaller place), and on the way there Mabel got carsick. The first time it happened, I couldn't stop to clean it up so I may have let her eat it up? (she loves the taste of partially digested dog food), but I learned not to do that again once she barfed that up a second time.  It got EVERYWHERE: in the cup holder, across the middle console, between both front seats, on my purse, and underneath the emergency brake.  It's cleaned up for the most part, though I think the dryer sheets I've sprinkled throughout the car will will  have to remain there for a while...  At least until the smell subsides.

Note to self: don't feed the dogs right before embarking on a road trip.

2.  Patterned socks

3.  Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan
I'll be getting a copy of this book at a used bookstore tonight, I hope.  I'm terribly anxious to read it!!

4.  A VW bus, a Carmengia, or an old Volvo/BMW/Mercedes
This Want is about as realistic as the Dachshund Want, but I can still pretend that I'll have one soon.  I've got a very powerful imagination.



Cheers to Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails