Friday, February 11, 2011

Peanuts and CrackerJax

Shoes: Thrifted
Stockings: Beverly Hills Hosiery 
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Jacket: Stole from Colin's closet :)  Originally from J. Crew

This, somewhat ashamedly, is my second outfit for the day.  I was wearing these light blue overalls earlier, but realized that my butt looked GIANT in them (thanks for making me aware of that, Jess!!) so I changed immediately.  That's what I get for buying things at the thrift store without trying them on.

I rarely wear this dress because the zipper's broken on the side (it came that way when I bought it, unbeknownst to me), so it's really hard to get over my head.  And I don't really trust that the rest of it will stay together much longer.  Hopefully it'll last through the end of today.  This is the first and last time I buy something at Charlotte Russe.

I've started stealing stuff from Colin's wardrobe pretty regularly, which he HATES, but I just can't help it; he's got so many nice things to choose from.  This is my favorite item of his; it's a retro-looking baseball jacket.  And it looks really good on him.  J. Crew you've done it again.

Krista thought I should take a picture mid outfit choosing, but I really just mix and match stuff until I find something I like.  This is the aftermath of that process:


My outfits really just depend on what mood I'm in.  Today I was in the "girls softball circa 1950s" mood, which is a change from the "day trip to the cabin" look I've been sporting pretty regularly.  

I'm off to stand in line at the post office again.  I hope that cranky clerk isn't there this evening... she's a real witch.



Have a wild n' crazy Friday!





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails