Sunday, May 8, 2011

Urban Treehouse

Scenes from our weekend trip to downtown L.A.
In case you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with my hipstamatic!

The second to last photograph was taken at a bar downtown where we happened to be sitting at a table right next to Joan from Mad Men!!  I was so excited  I thought I might puke (Mad Men is my favorite show, in case you were unaware).  And ironically she was celebrating her birthday, which is exactly what we were doing for Colin.  (!)


**I apologize for not having posted in awhile!  I got a job at a clinic about a month ago and have been wearing nothing but scrubs everyday, which don't make for good fashion blogging material.  So expect posts to be reduced to about one or two every weekend (when I can wear normal clothes and do semi-interesting things) until the end of May...  

***And I'm still working on uploading the London photographs.  A lot of them are super blown out so I'm in the process of photoshopping them.  I'm super anal about everything, but they'll get put up, I promise!









3 comments:

  1. hurray! a new post. I got all excited. You look lovely my dear in this yellow mod ensable. Joan came into a bar I worked at last year...i almost died. talk about being star stuck. congrats on the job, hope your taking time for your self
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed the excitement that comes with reading your comments, Ms. islabell. It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails