Monday, May 30, 2011

Memor(ies)
































A few photos from Memorial weekend in L.A. with the family.  

We spent Sunday at the aquarium with my cousins and a couple of their babies where we pet squishy sting rays and sand papered sharks, and cooed over little sea-horse babies in brightly colored tanks.   

Colin was surprisingly nimble while holding one of the little babies (I was preparing to be much more amused; I was hoping he'd hold the little boy much like he holds cats).  Seems Mabes has instilled some fatherly instincts in him... 

It's been a weekend of cocktail drinking and vulgar jokes, of sisterly bonding--both human and otherwise--, and of epic gluttony.  Big Momma Mac, I knew I'd finish you one day.

**A special congrats to Colin for withstanding several hours of museum-going this weekend.  Your right brain thanks you.






1 comment:

  1. Miss Ellana! Take a break and make a post! I miss reading them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails