Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Table for Two

Shirt: Inherited from grandfather
Shorts: H&M
Stockings: Beverly Hills Hosiery
Loafers: Thrifted
Jacket: Stolen from Colin (originally from J. Crew)
Hair ribbon: Hand cut

My outfit from Sunday for a lovely day of shopping and eating!  What could be better than that?

And of course, as has become a tradition of mine, Hipstas to document the momentous meal.  Turkey burgs from D-town are God's gift to mankind.  There's no way a little gluten will stop me from indulging in this heavenly creation.  And the hand-spun chocolate milkshakes?  To die for.  Definitely worth the impending stomach ache my lactase-deficient body will inevitably endure.

Is your mouth watering yet?








2 comments:

  1. ahhh you are making me hungry. I love the shorts dude, the pockets are awesome, i was about you mention something about them being 70s vintage and then i saw they are from H&M. I need to drag my butt down there.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearlie is next to me letting the rip like crazy... anyways, D-Town sounds amazing right now, especially after moms strange Asian/Italian inspired attempt today... it was good, but also interesting, makes D-Town sound all the more appetizing.... No offense mom, it was great, but not even you can say that anything beats D-Town.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails