Sunday, May 15, 2011

I see London, I see France


Photo by Krista




Photo by Krista



Photo by Krista


Photo by Krista












Photo by Friendly Stranger




Photo by Krista


Photo by G. Dee





Photo by Krista






Photo by Krista




Photo by G. Dee

Photos from London/Paris... Finally, right?  


My biggest regret was not witnessing firsthand the bedpan that Fleming first cultured penicillin.  I at least saw the building that it was housed in and I'm pretty sure it was just a dumb old bedpan with nothing in it, so it's not hard to imagine what it looked like.  Still, it would've been a good story to come back with.  My geeky science friends would have been pretty jealous, I'm sure.

And my first attempt at creating a .gif (see below)!!  I wish I could enlarge it, but the photos end up looking really grainy.  A valiant effort, if I do so say myself.  :)

I hope everyone had a good, long weekend!  Colin and I took Mabes out on a sea voyage with the new twelve foot inflatable raft that I bought for Colin's birthday.  Mabes looked pretty silly in her pink life vest.  She has yet to figure out how to properly walk in it; she ends up dragging her little drumstick back legs behind her as her front scuttles along.  She was a pretty good skipper though!





create avatar

8 comments:

  1. I have a few things to say
    1. all of the pictures are amazing, especially the one of the pink flowers! it looks unreal.
    2. Where all did you go?
    and 3. Are there more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wonderful photos. Looks so different to when I was there in December - everything was covered in snow!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos are all so awesome. It must have been such a great trip. I'm so excited to leave for my trip in a few weeks...how do you manage to look so good all the time with just a suitcase?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pictures!! i agree w/taylor... the pink flowers almost look too perfect! and please text me a picture of mabel with her life jacket on! i'd like to see that haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh finally. What a wonderful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can tell Krista that her little french outfit with the madeline hat and the white button shirt with the rolled up tweeds is my favorite outfit! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! This may sound silly, but I really like your blog and chose you as an adorable blog in this blog post - http://nicolasemple.blogspot.com/2011/05/adorable-blog-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails