Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy sixteenth to a dear friend of mine: A tribute (more or less)











(I can't take credit for this photograph...)

In honor of Krista's 16th I figured I'd post some photographs of her at her finest, whether that be acting like a total goofball, letting me play dress up with her for hours (and posing for photos for several more afterwards), or just being her good-natured, open-and-honest self.  I hope you had a good one this year!

**The last image is a photograph of her birthday outfit taken on her brand new Canon Rebel.  You can find more photos in this series on her blog, http://thenestingdolls.blogspot.com!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Can't even put into words how... blessed?.. this makes me feel. Haha I dunno. But thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails