Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Board games, puppies and cityscapes in black and white

Photo by my dad




Mabel's sister, Pearl, who lives with my parents in AZ




The majority of these photographs were taken on the rooftop of my parents' loft in downtown Los Angeles, where we played board games and sipped cold beverages underneath the warm sun.  I'm afraid this blog will be dominated by photographs of Mabel for a while, but I'll try my hardest to balance them with photos of people, too.  She's just too darn cute!

**The second to last photograph is a typical representation of Mabel at her laziest; she loves lounging on people belly side up!   






3 comments:

  1. Mabel is the best at putting herself in really funny positions, while Pearl is best at posing so sweetly hahaha, got to love the puppies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the one of Pearl squinting by the cacti...post please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, I just wanted to do the black and whites in this post. It will be coming!

    And Car, I think you're assessment is right. Mabel aims for the wow factor while Pearl aims for perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails