Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We're all Big Kids now

Lot's of changes since I last posted... nearly half a year ago??  Sheesh.

We're FINALLY engaged!  (and I've finally posted a picture of the ring)  It's a 1920s vintage filigree ring that I am sooooo(oooo) in love with.


I was so excited to be able to officially sign a letter "Colin and Ellana."

My big sister is pregnant with her 1st baby.  It's a girl!


And Colin's looking super-fresh with a newly-harvested Central American goatee (post-bros' trip) and some cool-kid frames. Pictured here with his best friend and loyal traveling companion, Patty Ciz.


I've got to run off to school now!  The summer session of classes is a lot lighter than the last two semesters so hopefully I'll be able to blog (a little) more.  As you know with me, I  wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  You can follow me on Instagram though, @thebetties, if you'd like more frequent updates!

With love,
La





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails