Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cheerio!




I'm in London!!  

And I've decided to make it my mission to incorporate some of the ultra cool jargon I've heard since I've been here into my everyday speech.  I'll now be replacing the word "bus" for "coach," "trash" for "rubbish," and "guy" for "bloke," among others.  

You should also be happy to know that I've been snapping pictures nonstop, despite how inappropriate it may be at times.  I can't wait to post them!!

Krista and I must now get ready for a giant crafting party tonight.  It promises to be an "arty party without the arty farties."  Sounds perfect. :)




5 comments:

  1. haha arty farties. I had no idea you were going to London... how long are you there for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't be a prat and post some of your bloody photos already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jolly good! :)
    I'm sure your having an amazing time...what i would give for a double decker chocolate bar right now

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun in london! x


    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails